"Your Child is at the Heart of Our Program"
It is our desire to partner with the parents and the church to develop the children entrusted in our care physically, intellectually, and spiritually. Teaching life skills using Biblical values in a challenging academic environment, instilling a sense of Christian community and service.
- Provide a quality, well-rounded program that strives to meet the whole needs of the child - physical, intelectual, socaial, emotional, and spiritual.
- Engage children in developmentally appropriate activities.
- Promote active, exploratory learning, offering children hands on experiences.
- Surround the children with a literature and language rich environment.
- Encourage the children to express themselves creatively.
- Help the children become more independent, able to make choices, and willing to take responsibility for themselves.
- Foster cooperation and concern for others.
- Offer a balance of activities - fine-motor and gross-motor, indoor and outdoor, individual and group, active and quiet, teacher-directed and child-initiated.
- Foster open communication between home and school. Intergrate spiritual truths into the development of each child.
Spacious and Secure Facilities
Our spacious campus is made up of more than 50 acres providing the children with inviting classrooms, computers, gym, outdoor playground, ball fields and walking track.
Our facilities are secured with electronic keypads and radio frequency identification locks on the entryways and over 35 cameras throughout. Security codes and RFID badges are set to only work during certain times aiding us in ensuring our students, teachers, and staff are kept as safe as possible. In addition, the system can be controlled and monitored by the Walker County Sheriff's office.
About our Program
With a staff committed to the love of Christ and a heart to serve your children, the preschool programs at Chattanooga Valley Baptist Church offer a balanced approach to academics, free play, and group and social activities, all within a structured format.
- Baby Room
- Pre-toddler room
- 18 Months room
- 2 Year room
- Pre-K 3
- Pre-K 3 1/2
- Pre-K 4
- Pre-K 5
Before & After School Program
This program offers care for school children before and after school. Walker County Schools provides transportation to Chattanooga Valley Elementary School in the morning and brings them back in the afternoon. A bus from Chattanooga Valley Middle School also drops off in the afternoon. A summer program for school age children is also offered.
For enrollment information or to take a personal tour of the school, call 706-820-9736. Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. We welcome students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin. Our hours are from 6:00 A.M. until 6:00 P.M. Monday thru Friday.
The Daycare and Preschool are licensed by the State of Georgia
Director: Katie Grider
Assistant Director: Cindy Bowen